Ordering & payment
About ordering & paying
If you wish to order something from our web shop than you need to follow the next steps:
Choose The Items You Would Like To Purchase:
- Choose the item by placing it in your shopping cart. If you would like to order more than 1 (if possible) than you can indicate this here.
- Do you wish to continue shopping, click on 'continue shopping'.
- Are you ready and do you wish to complete the payment, click on 'check out'.
Fill In The Personal Details For Shipping:
- If you are a first time customer than you need to create a personal account. Places indicated with a * a mandatory and will be used for the confirmation of you order and the shipping of your items.
Reviewing Your Order:
- Check your order here and see if all the data is correct. If there is something incorrect you can correct the data here. Also you can alter the amount of ordered items or delete items. When everything is correct than you click on 'Continue check out'
Review Your Final Order:
- If there is anything you wish to change than you can click 'return to shopping cart'.
- If the delivery address is different from the invoice address than you can indicate this here by clicking on 'delivery address'.
Choose Your Payment Method:
- iDEAL-internet banking
- Visa of Mastercard through secure connection
Confirm You Order:
- Click here to confirm you order.
- If you need to make changes, click on 'change order'.
Receipt Of Confirmation Email From Affaire D’Eau:
- You will receive an email from Affaire d'Eau with all the details of your order.
- If you have not received this email it might be possible that it was received in the 'undesired mail box'. In the case that the details are incorrect in this mail you need to contact us immediately (within 24 hours) by mail or phone
- It is possible to cancel your order after receiving our confirmation email. Please contact us immediately (within 24 hours) if this is the case. There will be no cancellation fee at this point.
- If your item has shipped and your payment was received and you wish to cancel your order (if possible according to our terms & conditions, for instance if it concerns an item that has been ordered especially for you) than you need to refuse the shipment at delivery. After having it received in return by Affaire d'Eau we will contact you to solve the problem.
- If you have accepted the package and you wish to return it than this is possible only if our terms & conditions are met. The cost of returning the item have to carried by the client in this case.