Affaire d'Eau deals confidentially wiht personal details.
Affaire d’Eau respects your personal details. Safeguarding the reliability, safety and integrity of the data we collect is our priority. Affaire d’Eau believes that the safety and security of the Affaire d’Eau website is and remains well above average. Our dedicated team of IT-experts guarantees this statement.
We safeguard your privacy in the following ways
- Your personal information will not be sold or passed on to third parties.
- Your personal details will be safely stored in a database which can only be accessed by Affaire d’Eau.
- You shop on a secure server that encrypts all of your personal information, including name, address, phone number and credit card number. To protect you and your credit card information, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, which is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions with a Thawte certificate.
- We use your email address just once to finalise your order. We will only send you information about special offers, newsletters and other circular letters after receiving your permission.
- If you do not wish to receive any Affaire d’Eau notifications anymore, you can unsubscribe at any time.
- We do not store your credit card details.
By making an order, we may request the following details
- Your name, address and phone number. We use these details to correctly deal with the delivery of your product.
- Your email address, so we can keep you informed about your order.
- Payment information, such as your credit card number or your bank account. number. We use these details to correctly deal with the delivery of your product.
Just like all other web shops, we keep track of which pages are visited and how often certain parts of the MiniRepublic website are used. We make use of Google Analytics for this purpose. We can accordingly adjust our website to your wishes even better. We expressly do not use these details to compile a profile of our visitors.